Thursday, August 13, 2009

Filled With Praise


Thank you Amy (@ http://filledwithpraise.blogspot.com/), for hosting "A few of my favorite things"
I think it is time I join you in Praise!


Today, I am thankful for my husband as we celebrate 2 months of marriage!
I am thankful for:
His heart~Deuteronomy 30:6
His love~1 Corinthians 13:4-7
His affection~Song of Soloman 2:6
His dedication~Philippians 2:4
His dreams~Psalm 90:17



P.S.~ the 7th song on the playlist at the bottom of this blog was the recessional song at our wedding! :p

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading this!! So fun that you're joining up with Amy!:)

    I know how crazy things are settling into married life! I am praying for you guys -- your picture on your header is GORGEOUS!!!

    I am looking forward to hearing about what's going on in your life... I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining us this week. Happy 2 Month Anniversary! What a blessing to celebrate.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete