Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring Cleaning!....so in cleaning off my camera I found a few pictures from this winter! Here's a recap from the winter:
We had a lot of snow....

We spent some time with family....

I have to insert here that we had 3 Christmas celebrations with family...and no pictures at all from our first Christmas married...:(

Megan, Amy and I went on our annual trip to D.C.


I had a birthday
and I'm learning how to sew (Bryan is enjoy the instruction mannual)


and of course after being stuck inside so long...we had to get out and cause some trouble!!!


2 comments:

  1. You're learning how to sew! How fun! I am still learning and I've been loving it! The things you can make are endless! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Thanks for sharing. And when you learn to sew, you can pass along tips to all of us.

    Happy hugs,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete