Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I have seen several people on Face Book and blogs recently start lists of things that they are thankful for as a way to celebrate this Thanksgiving season. I love reading these lists and the little reminders of God's goodness that they provide. A few weeks ago I began my own Thankful List, not publicly, but written in a notebook to serve as a timeline journal and a visual reminder of God's blessings, big or small, whimsical or serious. I thought I would share a few things here on Thursdays for a few months. I would love for you to join in and leave a small list of things that you are thankful for in the comment section!

~An adventerous husband! (He let me cut his hair last week...it didn't end well)
~Those WONDERFUL baby smiles!
~A uneventful 4.5hour drive with Will to my parent's house to be with them while my mom is recovering from a hip replacement.
~My Mom's sucessful and safe surgery.
~Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment